Click the button below to change your privacy settings.
If you contact us by e-mail, your details will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection regarding your stored data. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or otherwise your data protection claims have been violated in a way, you can complain to us in the contact area or the data protection authority.
Cookies are enabled by default on every device and you do not have to make any changes to make the most of our offer. However, if you would like to edit or deactivate your cookies, please read the section on cookie management below.
Cookies used by categories
The settings cookies store your preferred language and region.
Security cookies are needed to authenticate users. These cookies are encrypted to protect against unauthorized access.
Process cookies help the website to respond correctly to events. This includes news that we present to the user in case of error or other information.
In order to better match our service to your customs in the future, this website uses Google Analytics.
In your browser you can set how cookies are handled. Unfortunately, these settings are not possible in all browsers for mobile devices. Please check with the browser manufacturer how and if you can manage cookies on your mobile browser.
For the most common browser on the market, here is a short guide on how to deactivate and / or delete those cookies:
- Click on the menu icon to the right of the Omnibar (toolbar).
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. In the dialog that opens, you can now: Delete local data after completing the browser, block storage of local data for all web pages, allow storage of local data, keep local data and website data by default until the browser is closed, or set exceptions for cookies and web page data.
- Click the menu icon on the right side of the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Open the tabbed privacy
- In the Browsing History section, select Custom Settings. You can now: disable cookies, accept cookies only from the original website, accept all cookies or have Firefox checked before cookies are stored.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11
- Click the gear on the right side of the menu bar and select Internet Options.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, slide the slider up to block all cookies, or down to accept all cookies.
Save your settings with OK.
- Select Safari and Settings.
- Click Privacy.
- In the Block Cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.